Professional Drywall Repair in Chicago
For all of your drywall repair needs - no matter how big or small
If you have ever tried repairing a hole in a drywall, you know it’s a task that requires care and skill. Fortunately, our professional contractors at Pro Painters have the expertise required to make a blemish or hole in your drywall disappear as drywall repair is one of the many services we specialize in.
Over the years of service we have developed our drywall repair process that consists of:
- Cleaning of the holes in the drywall and cutting them into a rectangle shape.
- Securing of wood battens onto the drywall around the hole.
- Fastening of a drywall patch to the wood battens using drywall screws.
- Sanding of the area around the hole (manually or with a power sander).
- Installation of drywall tape and the first coat of mud.
- Smoothing of the hardened mud and installation of extra coats of mud.
- Application of texturing mud.
- Application of primer and the top coat.
We take pride in the work we do and provide the best customer experience as we work with your schedule and finish all of our projects on time and within budget. At Pro Painters we care about your safety and the environment, and for that reason, all of our painting procedures are modeled after PDCA's Craftsmanship Operating Procedures and whenever possible we paint with zero or low VOC products.
When you’re in need of drywall repair, know that qualified help is just a phone call to Pro Painters away. Contact us and we’ll promptly attend to your renovation needs.